Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Stash

What is it with Stash? Put it out of sight and it multiplies the next time you see it! I even shared my stash with some friends when I went out to Calif for a few months--and I'm still finding little bundles here and there.

Of course the fact that I have to try out new yarns is not much help either...I just got some Wool of the Andes yarn from Knit Picks and it is a nice soft yarn. $1.99 skein. Not too bad. And I want to try the 100%wool Patons Classic Wool at Smiley's, too.

And somewhere between NY and Calif are some EZ books floating around, which I will probably have to replace, drat it! First on the list will be Knitting Workshop, which I use a lot. I did find my binder with all the leaflets, thank goodness. And I haven't found my Sensational Socks book yet, either. Maybe if I keep digging around some of them will show up. Frustrating, though.

I have a BSJ that only needs a few more rows to be finished. The weight of the sweater makes my hands hurt--arthritis is the pits. But I shall persevere and get it done. Even if it is one row a day. I love making BSJs so this is bugging me. It isn't the pattern, just hurting hands from the worsted wt. yarn.

I've got to get my camera hooked up to my computer again so I can start posting pictures again. Guess that is a project for tomorrow.

Off to my knitting.

No comments: