Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Off to see the mechanic!

Well, I've gone and done it now! I bought myself a Sebring convertible and it is great. I got tired of working out rides with family, so now I can get to where I need to go so much more easier. The exhaust needed repairs, which the dealer is paying for, so I will be sitting in an air conditioned waiting room with some knitting to keep me company. I have no idea how long it will take, but I have a 9 am appt.

I plan to take some socks that need to be finished. Have gotten to that endless foot section on both socks, so this will be a good chance to make some progress. These are of sock yarn on size 1 Addis. Will get a photo up of these socks when I finally get them finished. The NEXT pair I make will be for Akkol for the orphanage there. Those have to be thick and warm for the cold winters. A boot sock type. Those will knit up a lot faster on wool worsted and one sock yarn for extra color!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Mittens_for_Akkol/

I have some cone yarn that is well aged and ready to be socks for the kids there!

No comments: