Tuesday, May 1, 2007

It's Mitten Time Again!

Time to start knitting mittens for Cheyenne River Rez again. Oct. 1st is the mailing date if you want to participate in the Challenge. 7 pairs of mittens for 2007. See details for mailing on Ann's blog, Sheep Shots May 1st entry.

I've been trying to learn how to use the link button in Blogger, but so far no success! At least it lets me paste in the links in the regular way. I just think it is neat when a word lights up the little hand and then you click and it takes you to the other site. Well, I'll keep trying.

(Hooray and many thanks to Ann for helping me to learn how to use the Links! I feel so computer adequate right now!)

My little pink BSJ is coming right along. Got some new movies from Netflix today, so will be doing more knitting and movie watching tomorrow. Had some rain showers today, another good excuse (as if I needed one!) for staying in and knitting. Maybe I'll start a pair of those mittens.

No comments: