Sunday, May 6, 2007

Knitting Help videos



I've been making Mariella's Sideways Mittens and needed some help with the short row technique. I found this site on the web. It has helped a lot. By the time I finish these mittens, I should be pretty good at it!

Mittens are great for learning new techniques: fair isle, cables, etc. Small enough not to frustrate too much, but big enough to feel successful!

Here is a pic of Cora's pink mittens in progress. She can hardly wait to try them on, even though the weather is hot now!

Allergies are kicking up now. Guess there are some things out there blooming that my body is objecting to breathing!

Sneezing and Knitting anyway! (The Kangaroo bag I made from material I brought from my trip to Australia when I was still teaching and had money to travel. Beautiful place!)

No comments: